A Letter A Week is a 104-page journal book that allows you to log 52 handwritten letters that you write throughout a year. There are tips and ideas on who and what to write.
Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org. I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Below are other retailers you can order the book from.
Click here for a signed author copy (Please allow 7-10 days for delivery).
Who is this book for?
- People who enjoy writing letters
- People who write once in a while and would like to be more consistent
- People who would like a yearlong challenge
- The person who needs to unplug from electronics more often
- Those who know people in their life that would benefit from reading a letter
- The person who rarely picks up a pen and would like to connect to more people
The book will also:
- Improve connections with people without email or texts
- Be mindful while thinking of others
- Show how important the recipient is to the sender
- Share gratitude towards others
- Have a keepsake to treasure for years
Order your copy today and get ready for a year of writing handwritten letters!
Check out my Instagram page for random stamp and other merchandise giveaways!
Thank you for supporting A Letter A Week!